Booking Terms & Conditions
*By filling out the booking form it does not guarantee your booking is confirmed until the venue replies with email confirmation of availability of the requested date.
- We require a credit card authorisation form to be completed for all table reservations/ bookings. If the group does not show up on the night, the card on file will be charged for the amount of €60 (which is non-refundable). Larger group bookings require a deposit to be paid by bank transfer.
- A Reservation does not guarantee admission; standard door policy applies at all times. Reserved areas will be held for no longer than 15 minutes after the agreed arrival time. If multiple tables have been reserved but are not all occupied 30 minutes after the agreed arrival time they may be released without notice to other customers.
- In the event that the number of guests in attendance is considerably less thanwhat was initially booked, the venue management have the authority to reduce the size of the area at the time of the event.
- We reserve areas suitable for the specified number of people in the booking, however this may include standing room, as well as seating depending on numbers expected.
- Odeon Bar is an over 23s venue. ID may be required; we accept National Age Card, Driver’s License or Passports. As we are an over 23s venue, we do not take bookings for 21st parties.
- Odeon operates a responsible service of Alcohol program.
- Externally bought food and beverages are strictly prohibited on the premises. Patrons will be asked to leave the venue if found in possession.
- Decorations and staging are not permitted in the venue, unless otherwise stated in writing by management for private hire events. We cannot accommodate bands.
- For food safety reasons, we do not store or handle cakes brought onto the premises.
- Food orders must be confirmed at least 48 hours in advance (applies to food platters and larger dinner bookings).
- Hen & Stag parties: fancy dress, accessories or decorations are not permitted in the venues (with the exception of Halloween, of course!).
- Service charges: 12.5% service charge applies to parties of 10+ dining at The Odeon. This also applies to food platters and BBQ bookings.
- The decision of the Manager is final at all times. It is our policy not to enter into any discussion at the door in the event of a refusal of